Fall! My absolute favorite time of the year. Football, sweaters + booties, and cooler weather. Well, if you live in Texas, we haven’t *officially* hit that point yet, but I am still getting in full Fall mode! Since I can’t fully dress for Fall without sweating my booty off, I have slowly started to decorate my apartment for fall. My favorite places to shop for decor are Target, Amazon, and Home Goods! I also found some super cute mini pumpkins and a few other small items at Trader Joe’s, believe it or not! I thought I would share some of the decorations from Amazon if you’re decorating for Fall!Continue reading “Fall Decor from Amazon”
If you know me, or if you even watch my stories on Instagram, you know I LOVE all the cozy things! That being said, I had to make sure our little apartment was cozy!! Here are 5 things I’ve done to make our apartment a little more cozy.
Adding little pieces of greenery can bring the room to life! (Don’t worry, they can be fake plants, as mine are too!) If you’re looking around a room and you’re feeling like its lacking something, try adding some greenery to it and I promise you will love the outcome!Continue reading “5 Ways to Make a House Feel Cozy + Homey”
Y’all know I looove shopping on Amazon so I’ve compiled some of my favs here!! Hope y’all love them as much as I do! Down below I’ve included a list of my favorite fashion, lifestyle, and just random finds from Amazon. Be sure to let me know your favorites as well!!Continue reading “Products From Amazon That I Love”
Stefan and I have been so excited to move into our first apartment on our own, and the day is finally here! One big reason I’ve been so excited to have a place of our own is that we can decorate the rooms just how we want! I know it’s the people there with you that make a house a home, but I wanted to share with y’all how we decorated our first apartment!
When I thought of the type of vibe I wanted, I was first leaning towards a boho-modern vibe. Stefan didn’t necessarily care, but I knew he wanted a little bit of a farmhouse vibe. So we ended up going with boho-modern decor with touches of farmhouse feels.Continue reading “Our New Apartment!”
What are your plans for the 4th?! The lake? The pool? Fireworks? Whatever your plans are, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of the sales! I will update this page as I find more sales, and check out my Insta stories because I will post some there as well! Enjoy!!
Abrocrombie & Fitch: 50% off throughout store (July 3-July 8)
Red Dress Boutique: Up to 75% off
Bloomingdales: Extra 50% off clearance; extra 30% off sale (ends July 7)
Macys: Extra 20% off with code FOURTHContinue reading “4th of July Sales 2019”
- Slippers – Every time I’m home my dad is always wearing slippers, and Stefan won’t walk around the house without having his on! Ugg is a great option, but I’m linking this pair from Amazon with rubber outsoles, great reviews, and are less expensive than Ugg.
- Personalized Organizer – This is great for him to have on his nightstand, desk, or end table! Also on clearance.
- A Yeti cup
- Passport Wallet – This is perfect for someone who travels frequently! It holds a passport, IDs, credit cards, and cash + it’s currently on sale.
- His favorite liquor!
- A cookbook – perfect if your dad loves to be in the kitchen!
- Personalized Travel Kit
- Tickets to his favorite sporting event!
- Himalayan Salt BBQ plank – Okay, this is new to me, but if your dad loves to grill this will be perfect! There are different ways to use it, but it will add some natural flavor to the food he grills.
- Airpods – He may need help setting them up, but after that, he will love them!
- French Press – For the dad who loves coffee! Linked an inexpensive one with good reviews from Amazon!
Be sure to subscribe to follow along with what’s happening on daytodaywithkylierenee.com