HAPPY MONDAY (aka 2 days before Christmas)!! I wanted to share some ideas for New Year’s Eve outfits (but these can obviously be worn elsewhere). Honestly, the New Year has snuck up on me this year!! I know I’m a little late to the game to share some outfits, but I figured there may be some out there that are like me and have let NYE sneak up on them too!!
So, if you are in need of a festive outfit, look no further! I have put together a list of 15 items including dresses, tops, and pants as well as a few ideas on how to style them. I hope this is super helpful!!
To shop an item, all you have to do is click the link and it will take you straight to the site!
1. I am loving EVERYTHING about this white number right here! The v-neck line and white sequins make for a perfect dress for a night out!! This would look great paired with booties or over the knee boots and a leather jacket! It is fully stocked in all sizes and is under $60.
2. The back of this black lace dress is SO DANG CUTE!! It is definitely a show stopper. I think this would look amazing paired with black heels (linking my favs here– they are SO COMFORTABLE and will last you all night with no problems)!!
3. This sparkly dress is a very flattering piece. It’s only $52 and comes in multiple colors. I love the adjustable/removable belt — it allows for a more custom fit!
4. Loving the sleeve detail on this pink dress! You could pair any style of shoes with this with some statement earrings! It is $50 and also comes in black!
5. This sequin dress would look ADORABLE on its own or paired with a leather jacket. I love the pattern on this one! It comes in multiple patterns as well and is under $30.
6. If you aren’t into sequins but still want a dress that will catch eyes, this dress is a great option! I love the v-neck style + flared fit. This is $20 and comes in 2 other colors. I think this would look cute belted with a leather or sequin jacket!
7. Loving this gold dress! Another option that would look so cute belted!
8. I NEED this bodysuit — not just for NYE but for everyday lol! It comes in a few other colors and can be styled with so many different pieces!
9. These shoes might be my favorite item on this entire post… I am obsessed!!! Perfect if you want to be glam but don’t want to wear heels!! They’re only $28 and come in black and silver as well!
10. I’m showing both color options of these pants because I seriously LOVE BOTH. I couldn’t pick a favorite! Both of these are great options if you don’t want to wear a dress. Which color is your fav?!
11. OBSESSED with this sequin leopard top! Another item I need not just for NYE- BUT FOR everyday lol. If you’re interested in this I would hurry (last I checked they were sold out in one size!!)
12. I’m loving this sequin top! The open back is super cute AND it is currently 50% off!!
13. Another beautiful sequin option! This sparkly jumpsuit would look amazing with black heels and is also 50% off!
14. A silver sequin dress – the PERFECT NYE DRESS.
15. I have shared these shorts before but I had to share again! They would be perfect with tights under them for colder weather. They’re 50% off making them under $25!
What are your NYE plans?? Have the best time and STAY SAFE!!❤️ Stefan and I are planning on going to a nice dinner downtown then bringing in the New Year with some friends!
Be sure to subscribe to follow along with what’s happening on daytodaywithkylierenee.com
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.